sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014
A catalog of a sample of 225 periodic comets is presented with our ``best estimates'' of their absolute nuclear magnitudes HN = V(1,0,0). It includes either Jupiter family (JF) comets (defined as those with Tisserand constants T > 2 and perihelion distance inside Jupiter q < QJ), Halley-type comets (T < 2) and a few Centaurs comets (T > 2 and perihelion distance outside Jupiter q >QJ). DOWNLOAD HERE ( 560 KB ): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajsuz5w263oxzr1/new%20Catalog%20of%20Nuclear%20Magnitudes.pdf
viernes, 2 de mayo de 2014
I just finished my last differential analysis curve ccd light based in more of 2.800 ccd's observations from MPC IAU , the light curve reduced the comet mred-log r sample 3 laws of different brightness due to the change of the strong component of the predominant chemical volatile comet, CH4 -> CO-> H2O in the heliocentric range 2.5
H2O, my analysis does not show favorable data regarding the brightness of the comet and I have doubts that it displays bright, my statistical analysis shows a 80% chance of not exceeding magnitude m1 = +8, and 20% to m1 = +6, ICQ gives m1 = 8.5 theoretical and actual visual observations really it 9.5-10.5
Based in next telegram : ATEL #13945 ATEL #13945 Title: Rotation of Comet C/2020 F...
C/2019 Y4 ATLAS by HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE Original observing program: 16111 - Jewitt, David - University of California - Los Angeles Breakup...
Discovery Date December 28, 2019 Magnitude 19.6 mag Discoverer Asteroid Terrestrial-Impact Last Alert System (ATLAS) search program